Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nightlife in Bagan

nightlife bagan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

yunyun

yunyun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Hello, I was wondering after a long day of visit in Bangan if there is any option for nightlife?

I'm not talking about Disco but more a bar where we could listen some music and took few beers.

xiexie

aster

aster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • LocationYangon
How about having dinner at Bagan sunset restaurant? You can see the late sunset of bagan with Ayeyarwaddy river and having dinner and chatting with friends while you enjoy the evening breeze of Bagan. I upload some photos I took from Bagan sunset restaurant. I took 1st photo around 6:45 pm and another was around 7:15 pm.

Attached Files

yunyun

yunyun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Thanks! Your sunset picture is awesome, I want to go now :)

I'll not miss the opportunity to take a dinner at Bagan sunset restaurant, what kind of food do they propose?

Is there any bar in Bagan opening late night?

xiexie

Billy the kid

Billy the kid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Yeah, I don't think you will go to Bagan for partying and you should not expect much for the nightlife then, but you can go in New Bagan and have a few beer inside or outside, there are some restaurants having some outside tables where you can enjoy a few beers with your friend. But I don't think it will close very late in the evening.

I believe you better keep some strength to see the sunrise in the morning and for long walking days there :).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nightlife, bagan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users