Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ngapali, Thandwe safe at the moment ?

Myanmar beach security Rakhine state Ngapali

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Spider pig

Spider pig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Hey everyone,

I am supposed to go to Ngapali next month with my girlfriend, but I start to be worried about our visit there since I have read many news saying that situation is pretty unstable in the area.

Does anyone know the actual situation and if it is safe at the moment for a foreigner couple to travel there, or should I rather change my plans and cancel that part of our trip ?

Thanks for all the insights

kornology

kornology

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi,

I just return from Chaung Tha.. nice place. But been told by local that ngapali is not stable for now.. As per british embassy, they said still safe for tourist visit, but for me don't take a risk for that.. try find other place instead of ngapali for now.. :)

LindaJones

LindaJones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have heard the news about Ngapali as well. My friends and I was planning to have a vacation in the place some months ago, but because of the unstable situation there, we decided to change the plan.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Myanmar, beach, security, Rakhine state, Ngapali

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users