Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for a one day excursion in Inle

excursion inle lake

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ParkYi

ParkYi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello, I'm trying to plan my trip to Myanmar and in my program, there is a one day visit by boat of Inle lake but apart of that is there any other interesting excursion I could make while I'm there? I'm looking for something a bit picturesque.

aster

aster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • LocationYangon

Sorry for my late reply!!!!! I haven't seen this post before. 

For excursion trip, you can do in different places; in Inlay: lake and around Inlay: lake. In Inlay: lake, there are a lot of places to visit such as Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, San Daw Paut Pagoda, traditional robe weaving factory and Monastery which has many beautiful cats and silver ware warehouse. I think the boat man will show you around in Inlay: lake. If you want to go  for a short distance hiking around Inlay: lake, you can visit to Shwe In: Tane Pagoda which is one of the ancient pagoda in Taungyi. You can walk from Khaung Taing village which has a local hot spring or go directly to the Shwe In: Tane by car. Most of the travelers don't  know much about the Shwe In: Tane Pagoda although it is located around Inlay: lake. The distance from Khaung Taing Village to Shwe In: Tane pagoda is around 12 miles and to get to Khaung Taing Village is around 10 miles from main road. So, total distance is 22 miles from main road. You can also access to Inlay: lake from Khaung Taing Village as there is boat service to go there. 

Hope this post will help some of the travelers who want to go to Inlay: lake. :) 

miley

miley

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Lovely photo of the Inle..

Attached File  Inle-Lake.jpg   118.87KB   0 downloads

Cute! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: excursion, inle lake

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users