Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Left luggage counter in Yangon Airport?

- - - - - left luggage yangon airport

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PoDo

PoDo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi, I'm making my South East Asia and I'll land soon in Myanmar, I'm so happy to visit your country guys.

However I have plenty of luggages and I don't want to travel with all of them so here comes my question:

Can I find any left luggage counter in Yangon Airport? If yes, how much will they charge me per day?

If no, is there any place I can leave my luggage in Yangon city?

lotus

lotus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Ho PoDo,

I don't think there is any left luggage counter in Yangon airport, I never saw any.

In the case, you want to travel light, I advice you to ask the reception in the first hotel you are staying if you can leave your luggage there and come back later to get it.

Myanmar people are really helpful and I'm sure they will accept to help you, especially if you are one of their customer.

PoDo

PoDo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I'm very surprised that there is no left counter luggage in Yangon Airport.

Anyway I'll follow your advice and leave my luggage in my hotel in Yangon, I don't think they will dare to charge me, thanks Lotus.

TiffanyJohnson

TiffanyJohnson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I think you don,t find that in Myanmar . My Suggestion is buy a new luggage.that is  better than left. I see this problem with many traveler and I give him this suggestion everyone. I have a blog about this luggage problem topics. I think you visit this site and find a good luggage for you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: left luggage, yangon airport

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users