Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Best hotel in Ngapali beach ?

ngapali beach holiday value price bargain

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Pinky

Pinky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi everyone, I'm Pinky and planning a trip to Myanmar.

I want to stop for a few days in Ngapali and I would like to ask your help and recommendations about the best value for money hotel in Ngapali, can you help me out to find the best deal please ?

Edward

Edward

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Good morning Pinky,

I have been to Ngapali about a year ago and me and my friends stayed in Sandoway Beach Resort, and I have to say the hotel is really amazing, great service, good location and really nice set up. I can't tell if it is the best hotel in Ngapali, but for sure it is worth to go there, I didn't regret my choice at all.

You can check a few pictures of mine below, to give you an idea.

Attached File  Sandoway Ngapali 3.JPG   156.8KB   0 downloads Attached File  Sandoway Ngapali 6.JPG   219.1KB   0 downloads Attached File  Sandoway Ngapali 7.JPG   230.98KB   0 downloads Attached File  Sandoway Beach resort Ngapali pool.JPG   205.56KB   0 downloads Attached File  Sandoway Ngapali 9.JPG   100.29KB   0 downloads Attached File  Sandoway Ngapali 10.JPG   97.45KB   0 downloads Attached File  Sandoway Ngapali.JPG   138.95KB   0 downloads Attached File  Sandoway Ngapali 5.JPG   186.77KB   0 downloads Attached File  Sandoway Ngapali 8.JPG   270.12KB   0 downloads Attached File  Sandoway Ngapali 11.JPG   167.15KB   0 downloads

Hope it will help you choose.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ngapali, beach, holiday, value, price, bargain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users