Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Branded sportswear in Yangon ?

- - - - - sport clothes sportswear adidas nike

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Scramblz

Scramblz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Hey guys, I'd like to do some sports here in Yangon but I don't have good sportswear that still fits me (I got on weight a bit), so I want to buy some stuff but I would only like good quality branded clothes.

Do you know where I could find some Adidas or Nike sportswear and the like, I'm not sure these brands have already entered the market and I really don't want to buy fake ones.

Thanks for your advices.

teton

teton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationYangon

Hi Scramblz,

You can buy Adidas Apparels at Taw Win Center (along Pyay Rd) or in Yankin Center (Sayar San Rd corner No 1 Industrial Rd).

I didn't remember a shop for Nike. There is also a Chinese brand ERKE if you like, the shop is along Yaw Min Gyi St near Park Royal St.

And if your not in a hurry to start, you can buy it in Bangkok with more options during your visa run :D

-Teton

Scramblz

Scramblz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Morning Teton, thanks for your fast answer.

I will surely go to check in Taw Win center, I don't want to wait for my visa run to get it started, I'll get a few stuff at least.

I never heard about the Chinese Erke brand you are talking about, is it any good or should I stick to Adidas or other more recognized international brands ?

claud1

claud1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Nowadays you can order branded workout clothes right from internet and many companies offer quick delivery services too so it is very easy to purchase best stuff on just a mouse click. For fitness apparel shopping Carbon38.com is my favorite site.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sport, clothes, sportswear, adidas, nike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users