Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Job / Employment websites in Myanmar

career jobs employment classifieds

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Workingexpat

Workingexpat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Another question about employment in Myanmar from me.

I would like to secure a job or at least open opportunities in Myanmar before moving, and I think where I have the most chances to find various opportunities is on the Internet, so is there any good and reliable job/employment website about Myanmar that I could check.

Thanks for your insights.

BR

Lucky

Lucky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

I don´t know if it is reliable or not... (maybe somebody else knows): http://www.myanmarjobsdb.com/

• Workingexpat likes this

myat

myat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Here is another one. http://www.myjobs.com.mm/

Generally, I think most of the job sites in Myanmar are targed to the local citizens.

good luck in finding..

Myat

Workingexpat

Workingexpat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Thanks you for your links, but indeed, it seems more intended to Burmese people, especially myjobs website which writes everything in Myanmar language.

Do you know any website that focuses on expats online, or is it not existing yet ?

Thanks,

myat

myat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Thanks you for your links, but indeed, it seems more intended to Burmese people, especially myjobs website which writes everything in Myanmar language.

Do you know any website that focuses on expats online, or is it not existing yet ?

Thanks,

Hi Workingexpat.

You can actually pick the language from top right corner of the site.

Click the arrow down icon with Myanmar flag located on left side of the sign in button.

Myat

Workingexpat

Workingexpat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Thank you Myat, my bad...

It seems there is quite a bunch of offers, I will take a good at this website, I may find my dream job in Myanmar  :).

Do you know people that uses this website and/or got jobs thanks to it, is it a serious and reliable site?

Thanks again !!

orayaregie05

orayaregie05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi there...

I am a Filipino and wants to move in Myanmar, I am a Logistician in Profession and my wife is Nurse working in an NGO, is it easy to look or to find a job in Yangon or in place in Myanmar? 

Thanks!

lukyi

lukyi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

If you are still looking for jobs in Myanmar . Here is a latest job website - www.bestjobmyanmar.com. Good Luck ! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: career, jobs, employment, classifieds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users