Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Job available for Security Guard post.

job security in yangon help salary

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

stardust

stardust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationYangon

Hello all members,

I'm currently helping a company that is looking for people who are willing to work as a security guard.

If you know of anyone who may be interested or a friend or a friend's friend.Please pass on the message.

The Job description is as follows.

1. 12 hour shifts

2.  M/F candidates,20-45 yrs of age

3. Must be energetic and healthy(eating excessive beetle nut/ excessive drinkers are discouraged to apply)

4. rotational but 20-21 days work p.m
5. salary of 130,000 MMK

6. Active position due to patrolling

7.Willing to attend the security training that will be given

Interested candidates are welcome to apply to

Leo International Clinic which is located inside Witoriya/Victoria Hospital

No.68,Taw win rd,9 miles,Mayangone Township.Located close to 9 miles Ocean Super Center.

Many thanks,

Stardust.

• wittyi likes this

:wub: Peace & Love

TS33

TS33

VIP Member

• Administrators
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationBangkok

The job suits Max as he is sleep writing, but he can also sleep guarding haha, just kidding  forgive me but I'm just feeling in a good mood for Chinese new year. :P

• stardust likes this

A journey of thousand miles begins with a single step!

stardust

stardust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationYangon

:D..Max is most welcome to apply though I don't think he'll be very happy with the salary the company would be giving him.

And it might not be ideal if his laptop is glued to his fingers when he's suppose to be making rounds.

totally fine TSS3,glad to know that you are in a good mood.

I thought Chinese new year meant that you don't take baths  or clean the house in case of cleaning off the good luck and u wear red underwear?

Well all happiness for the Lunar new year..

:)

stardust

stardust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationYangon

:D..But I don't think that was what got u excited...

Sharing your blessings is a good virtue..I will absolutely not mind receiving red packets from you.. ;)

stardust

TS33

TS33

VIP Member

• Administrators
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationBangkok

:D..Max is most welcome to apply though I don't think he'll be very happy with the salary the company would be giving him.

And it might not be ideal if his laptop is glued to his fingers when he's suppose to be making rounds.

totally fine TSS3,glad to know that you are in a good mood.

I thought Chinese new year meant that you don't take baths  or clean the house in case of cleaning off the good luck and u wear red underwear?

Well all happiness for the Lunar new year..

:)

haha I will pass on red underwear and to receive a hong pao from me, you need to be sure you are younger than me, you might be the one giving me the red packet lol :D

• stardust likes this

Max

Max

• Administrators
  • 2,436 posts
  • LocationBangkok

I am younger TS33, can I get a red packet please??  :P

About the job, I agree also that it fits me, but it is rather for other reason. I think I perfectly match the No. 3 criterion !!

So by rotational you mean that half of the shifts will be day shifts and half of them night shifts? That's a tough schedule though, 12 hours a days, 21 days per month... Can I ask for a slightly better salary  :rolleyes: ??

Cheers,

Max

• stardust likes this

stardust

stardust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationYangon

:D so funny Max

.. @ TSS3

I'm definitely younger,please mail me the red packets...

@Max,how can you be energetic with your wound?? :P..doesn't the scar still hurt?

it's a four rotational shift..:)

Sorry Max,we are looking for dedicated people with passion for their work,not people who are changing jobs for every "slightly better salary"...heheeehee.

cheers cheers,

Esther

Max

Max

• Administrators
  • 2,436 posts
  • LocationBangkok

Hahaha, never mind then, at least I have tried to get a better salary.

Does the guy need to have a good level in English actually or just an average Burmese worker with few English skills? 

I guess Burmese is mandatory anyway, so I am not qualified yet for the job hehe...

No, the scar is not hurting anymore hopefully, took only a month or so to heal completely. But I still have a dark scar there...

stardust

stardust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationYangon

They don't actually need a good level of English.

Basic English is fine or if he understands most of what he is hearing in English.

..:D..too bad..well,think about improving your Burmese,we'll keep the spot open ..heeehee.

Goood to know the wound got taken care of...

I hear guys think the world of guys with scars..it might come in handy if you want to play the alpha male ..oh and apparently,chicks dig it..they say

chirp chirp,

keep the scar,

Esther

Max

Max

• Administrators
  • 2,436 posts
  • LocationBangkok

:lol:  Hahaha, I never heard girls saying "chirp chirp" for my scar or whatever lol... Not even sure what it means hehe

Oh so if I want to scare someone or get respect I need many scars?? Should I scarify myself then?? lol. I guess after that I will be eligible for the job your friend is offering, only need to catch up with Burmese speaking.

Cheers

• stardust likes this

stardust

stardust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationYangon

:D..well,have u ever had the scar topic with any of the girls you have dated ?...

I have some girl fris  who actually goes chirp chirp in their head when they meet a guy with a scar as long as it is not on your face.

"scarify"?...:D..sure it may work to get respect from guys.

Good luck with that,

TS33

TS33

VIP Member

• Administrators
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationBangkok

:D..well,have u ever had the scar topic with any of the girls you have dated ?...

I have some girl fris  who actually goes chirp chirp in their head when they meet a guy with a scar as long as it is not on your face.

"scarify"?... :D..sure it may work to get respect from guys.

Good luck with that,

Wow looks like this topic is turning out more interesting than expected lol

Just wondering how you are going to show your scar to the girl you are dating, it might be a little odd hahaha

stardust

stardust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationYangon

:D..well guess what..

Of course you don't go,"HEy,I've got a scar,want to see it"?..

AWKWARD.

I've actually been shown scars by a couple of Burmese guys I've dated.

One of them had a scar on his wrist,he still had his stitch marks very visible.Says he got it in a fight.

But I think the scariest scar I'd seen would have the guy with the scar on his hip..it was a long slash scar that ran from his lower chest to his hip who also got it in a gang fight during "thingyan festival"..

The local girls that I've come across actually thinks scars are hot but then you'll also have to have a face like korean actors..:P

so it's messed up.

Definitely skills to show scars without being odd..:P

TS33

TS33

VIP Member

• Administrators
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationBangkok

:D..well guess what..

Of course you don't go,"HEy,I've got a scar,want to see it"?..

AWKWARD.

I've actually been shown scars by a couple of Burmese guys I've dated.

One of them had a scar on his wrist,he still had his stitch marks very visible.Says he got it in a fight.

But I think the scariest scar I'd seen would have the guy with the scar on his hip..it was a long slash scar that ran from his lower chest to his hip who also got it in a gang fight during "thingyan festival"..

The local girls that I've come across actually thinks scars are hot but then you'll also have to have a face like korean actors.. :P

so it's messed up.

Definitely skills to show scars without being odd.. :P

I guess I need a scar too! Oops I forget I don't look like a Korean actor so It won't change anything :(  lol

stardust

stardust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationYangon

:D so funny!!...No need to lose hope TSS3, "foreigner" status is enough to get u lots of dates here in Yangon.

By Burmese definition "date",it means a guy and a girl sitting together alone in a tea shop or restaurant.:P

wittyi

wittyi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

hay , aster i m wittyi.

TS33

TS33

VIP Member

• Administrators
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationBangkok

:D so funny!!...No need to lose hope TSS3, "foreigner" status is enough to get u lots of dates here in Yangon.

By Burmese definition "date",it means a guy and a girl sitting together alone in a tea shop or restaurant. :P

I'm wondering how a Burmese man propose a girl for a date, and how a date is going on? A local teashop won't be that romantic lol

stardust

stardust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationYangon

:D..

I'm wondering how a Burmese man propose a girl for a date, and how a date is going on? A local teashop won't be that romantic lol

Actually people just assumes.

It doesn't have much to do with the boy proposing or not..just a guy and a girl in tea shop is defined as "date" by local people.

My best mates are mostly guys so it's difficult in local environment...

A local guy would normally propose the local girl with "I love you" just straight out after stalking her for afew days..:P

Then u have the umbrella dates by the side of the Inya lake..which Max likes so much..

Movies mostly,or Buddhist couples would visit known places like pagodas.

The high class couples would definitely go to clubs,bars or restaurants.

I don't know about other girls,but I found tea shops pretty romantic..my dates with my recent ex was mostly in teashops..:D

Maybe u are rite,mayb he didn't find it romantic either..yikes!!

Wat do you think is romantic then?

stardust

stardust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationYangon

hay , aster i m wittyi.

hiya girl,great to see you are joining have fun..

TS33 and Max,

This is my house mate from Mizzima Journal.

wittyi

wittyi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

hay aster,

u know my english language is not skillful so i scare my letter is false . 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: job, security, in yangon, help, salary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users