Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Seeking for driving school for foreigners

driving school car

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Jolie

Jolie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Dear all,

My friend moved to Yangon last month and she will be here for longtime. She is going to learn to drive and get the licence so that she can travel by herself. Could you please suggest some driving schools that suitable for foreigners, who don't know driving before? Thanks in advanced.

aster

aster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • LocationYangon

Hi Jolie, 

There is a famous driving training centre that provide the training since many years back. The name of the school is TV driving school. They have a lot of branches in Yangon. But I am not sure that they can speak in English. I give you the contact address and check about it. 

TV driving training centre - No.218, Kyaik Ka San Street, Tamwe - ph num - 549764

- Thein Phyu Playground, Thein Phyu Driving range - num - 298787

They also have a service for driving licence, but I am not sure they can also do it for foreigner. Anyway, it's better to check with them. 

Jolie

Jolie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Thanks so much aster. I sent all the information to my friend and hope this help her. Will let you know the result. 

Aquna75

Aquna75

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

You have shared very useful information about driving schools for foreigners. I myself, looking for a reputed Port Macquarie driving school for my sister so she can learn and develop skills for manual and automatic driving.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: driving, school, car

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users