Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Issue with "Link" dialog box

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Salmonela

Salmonela

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

When attempting to use the "Link" button on the toolbar, the dialog box will not close.  Either when pressing OK, Cancel, or just clicking the "X" in the corner of the dialog box.  The only way to get out of the dialog box is to reload the page (thus losing all of your posting).

- Salmonela

TS33

TS33

VIP Member

• Administrators
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationBangkok

When attempting to use the "Link" button on the toolbar, the dialog box will not close.  Either when pressing OK, Cancel, or just clicking the "X" in the corner of the dialog box.  The only way to get out of the dialog box is to reload the page (thus losing all of your posting).

- Salmonela

I checked and I don't have this problem.

Which navigator do you use?

A journey of thousand miles begins with a single step!

Salmonela

Salmonela

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

I'm running IE 11 (on Windows 7, Service Pack 1).

When I click on "OK" or "Cancel" nothing happens. 

If I click on the "X" in the top right of the dialog box, I get the following response:

Some of the options have changed, are you sure you want to close the dialog? 

No matter whether I click "OK" or "Cancel" in this dialog box, it just closes and takes me back to the first dialog box - that I cannot get out of without refreshing my screen.

Max

Max

• Administrators
  • 2,436 posts
  • LocationBangkok

Hi Salmonela, 

I just tried as well, and it seems that everything is fine, there is no technical issue for me neither.

Tried with Chrome, Safari and Firefox, but everything is fine. I don't have IE unfortunately, so cannot check, but could you check with one of these browsers if you have any of them. We are looking into it.

Thanks,

Max

Salmonela

Salmonela

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Okay, thanks.  I can use Chrome (though I'll probably just be lazy and type them in the old fashioned way). :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users