Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Budget hotel in Inle Lake

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

salapao

salapao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I will be in Inle lake in May on a limited budget, I I'm looking for a clean, safe and good location place to stay at a reasonable price.

Any advice is welcome!

Cheers!

Zigi

Zigi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hotel Brilliant in Nyaung Shwe is a good option. Cost around 35 dollars a night and is clean, it has a nice rooftop bar from which you can see the surroundings, pretty cool. Hotel is small, then they treat their customer really nicely.

A little drawback is you're not right in Nyaung Shwe but a bit outside and as other hotels in that small town, you are a few kilometers from the lake. But really an enjoyable stay there!!

Have a great holiday

salapao

salapao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hotel Brilliant in Nyaung Shwe is a good option. Cost around 35 dollars a night and is clean, it has a nice rooftop bar from which you can see the surroundings, pretty cool. Hotel is small, then they treat their customer really nicely.

A little drawback is you're not right in Nyaung Shwe but a bit outside and as other hotels in that small town, you are a few kilometers from the lake. But really an enjoyable stay there!!

Have a great holiday

Hotel brilliant seems to be a good option then do you have any idea how I can go to the lake if it's few kilometers from it, Any public transportation available?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users