Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Horrible Fear of flying?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Richardgold

Richardgold

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Ive never flown mainly bc im so afraid of flying that i cant even book a flight or drive to the dang airport. i have panic and anxiety disorder and my panic attacks are terrible, like very very bad. I have medication but im not sure that even that will keep it under control! i think im more afraid of having the panic attack in a situation that i cant stop(being miles in the sky). Anyone have any of these problems and have any suggestions!! we want to fly to vegas this summer!! thanks=D

PatrickMorris

PatrickMorris

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Keep your veins calm and just relax and enjoy the flight. There will be no problem, you will reach the destination safe.

Indochina Travel Company is the leading travel operator that has gained huge recognition for providing customized tour packages to the clients at pocket-friendly rates. The destinations that this agency covers include Japan, Thailand, China, India, Myanmar and many others.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users