Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Back to back travel to Myanmar, multiple visa or re-entry possible?

- - - - - re-entry permit Business visa travel to Myanmar multiple visa

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

YangonStyle

YangonStyle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationShanghai, China

Hi there, 

I am planning to come to Myanmar soon and I would probably get a business visa for my trips.

Until here, there is no problem. However, if I am not mistaken business visas are only single entries, but I will need to travel  back and forth between Myanmar and China in a short period of time. 

So my question is: is it possible to get a re-entry permit in Myanmar, as people can have in Thailand. With this you can usually get in and out of country as long as your visa is valid (one re-entry per exit) without applying for a new visa.

Cause these travels will be in a time span that is shorter than the business visa duration (70 days), so I would greatly appreciate not to have to apply for a new visa every timeā€¦ 

So if anybody have a solution for that, that would be truly helpful. Even if you know a way to get multiple entries Business visa, it would also work out for me. 

Thanks in advance

dsalageanu

dsalageanu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

For your first visa, you'll get a 70 days, single-entry. That's the best you can get trough consular services (Myanmar Embassies). Once here, you can apply for a 90 day multiple-entry. Once awarded that, you an apply for a 6 months multiple-entry, after that a 1 year, and so on. If you spend more than 3 years here, you can apply for 5 years residence. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: re-entry permit, Business visa, travel to Myanmar, multiple visa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users