Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Local travel agency to organize my trip in Myanmar

myanmar trip travel

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ekiben

ekiben

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi!

I'm looking for a local travel agency who can help me to organize my trip in Myanmar.

I plan to stay for 3 weeks and I don't have any clear plan about the city I will visit and the mean of transportation.

I was thinking to visit the agency when I arrive in Yangon so we can organize together, an English spoken agent is a must.

dd3

dd3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

http://whiteculturetravels.com

https://www.facebook.com/thawdar.han

Salmonela

Salmonela

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

I've been doing some work for True Asia Myanmar Tours & Travel recently and find them quite knowledgeable, helpful, and professional.  

trueasiamyanmar.com 

Thwe

Thwe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Hi!

I'm looking for a local travel agency who can help me to organize my trip in Myanmar.

I plan to stay for 3 weeks and I don't have any clear plan about the city I will visit and the mean of transportation.

I was thinking to visit the agency when I arrive in Yangon so we can organize together, an English spoken agent is a must.

You can feel free to contact us.We are Golden Feather Travels and Tours Co; Ltd in Myanmar.Golden Feather Travel and Tours comprises with local intelligence, energetic, cultural integrity, self motivated and well-experienced staff who can fulfill whatever you need in your trip. They can handle well and help you to enjoy and feeling warmly during your stay in Myanmar. You will be greeted with a smile and friendly wherever you go.We can also arrange the package tour with best price and best itinerary for your trip. They are well-experiencing in dealing with hotel services, bookings and tourist guides. We offer tour guides in multiple languages in Thai, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Japanese. If you want to get the other language guide, we can also arrange as your request.

YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR FIRST AND OUR BEST SERVICE IS OUR MAJOR.

E-mail:goldenfeather78@gmail.com

Ph-+959-780990426

Address: No(51/A),4th Street ,Lanmadaw Township,Yangon

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: myanmar, trip, travel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users