Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Must See Video

Mandalay Sight Seeing

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MadamR

MadamR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

I love this video too much. 

Yeah, Mandalay is the place for everyone who dares to do something different! 

miley

miley

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

yes, i love Mandalay. The nature and habits of Mandalay men are so simple and beautiful. But the weather make me so uncomfortable. So hot! :)

Billy the kid

Billy the kid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Great video!! But it looks like they are showing the same over and over again, ok the Castle look nice form up top but is it really worth it to show it that many times... it's a poor reconstruction if I'm not wrong, so maybe show something else Mandalay would be nice. So many things to see in Mandalay and around.

I like the greenness of the city though, if you would do the same kind of video for Yangon, I guess you'll find that it is very green as well, hope it doesn't disappear with development of these cities like it did in Bangkok. 

Saisai

Saisai

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 618 posts

Great video!! But it looks like they are showing the same over and over again, ok the Castle look nice form up top but is it really worth it to show it that many times... it's a poor reconstruction if I'm not wrong, so maybe show something else Mandalay would be nice. So many things to see in Mandalay and around.

I like the greenness of the city though, if you would do the same kind of video for Yangon, I guess you'll find that it is very green as well, hope it doesn't disappear with development of these cities like it did in Bangkok. 

I agree with you, Billy. Repeat scenes again and again. Actually, there're so many beautiful views to show. But i like the background music. 

Nyo1

Nyo1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

it's great! Simple and attractive. 

Nyo1

Nyo1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Try this one too. worth to give your time. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mandalay, Sight Seeing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users