Please let me share one of my friend's post about new eVisa System.
With the new system, you can get a Tourist visa (and only a Tourist visa at this time) that lasts for 28 days from your arrival date in Myanmar. Just make sure your pop-up blockers are off (they need them to give your receipt after payment), have a recent digital color photo ready (4.6cm (or 1.8in) x 3.8cm (or 1.5 in), taken within the last 3 months), your credit card, and, of course, your passport. (Although make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months.
Photo Requirement Myanmar eVisa (Official Government Website).png 181.72KB 0 downloads
The process is pretty straightforward – tell them your information, pay the fee (Visa or Mastercard for USD 50), and wait for the email acknowledgement within the hour. Within 4-5 days you should get an eVisa approval letter in your email to print out for your arrival to Myanmar!
A few things to note:
- Make sure your information is correct! They can’t change it once you hit “Confirm”.
- The USD 50 fee is nonrefundable.
- If you’re looking for a cheaper option, the way to go would be to go to the embassy. In Bangkok, for about USD 27 (810 baht) or USD 35 (1035 baht), you can get a 3-Day Visa or Next Day Visa, respectively.
- The eVisa approval letter is valid 90 days from the issue date.
- The eVisa can only be used for a single entry. Any re-entry will need a new visa.
- With the eVisa, you can only enter via Yangon International Airport, but this will change in the future.
- There is a small chance that they will decide, at Yangon Airport Immigration, that you aren’t allowed to enter. If that’s the case, you can return on the same flight.
All this being said, the eVisa is, currently, granted for 67 countries, with 5 countries (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Philippines, and Vietnam) allowed a visa exemption for 14 days. To see if your country is able to apply for an eVisa (and it probably will be) check here:http://evisa.moip.go...toTourists.aspx
Just go to http://evisa.moip.go...pplication.aspx to get started!
This post credit to http://www.myanmarbu...mars-new-system