Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Horse cart driver in Bagan? Shine Shine? Any suggestions?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AndreiPH

AndreiPH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationManila, Philippines

Hello! While I was reading some posts in the internet about Bagan, I stumbled upon a name of a certain driver that was highly recommended by the blogger. Unfortunately, the blogger didn't leave the contact information of her driver/tour guide in Bagan. But she did mention the name. He is Shine Shine and she met him in Innwa Guesthouse.

Does anyone here know a driver (better if you can share more information about Shine Shine, too) who can tour us around Bagan? We plan to take a horse cart for us to see the temples. With that, I hope you can help me realize my dream to see the beauty of Bagan. :))

You may email me at alfonso.andrian@yahoo.com.ph.

Thanks,
Andrei

Nyo1

Nyo1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

actually, i don't know about the driver you want to know ... and it'll be a little bit difficult to find him online...

The best way to contact is " Choose innwa guesthouse to stay at Bagan" and then, ask the reception , they might know very well.. :)

If you don't get contact with him, don't worry... In my opinion, most of the drivers of Bagan can speak english (not like a professional, but acceptable)  and they can help you very well and can explain the interesting history of Pagodas.. but their stories are different from the book..

Don't forget the enjoy the sunset of Bagan and amazing view from Hot air balloon. :)

MadamR

MadamR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Do you want a good tour guide? I can help you! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users