Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Download the forms for the Embassy of Myanmar in Bangkok

* * * * * 1 votes tourist visa myanmar business visa myanmar

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Mike7688

Mike7688

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

The day I went to the embassy I didn't see any of the protests. The next day we went walking around and ended up at Victory Monument and National stadium and there are protesters everywhere. It's impossible to get around these areas. There was a bombing today with 26 people injured and 2 killed, i think it was at Victory Monument. I'll be happy to get out Wednesday. It's getting dangerous here.

Myatpanneain

Myatpanneain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I want to create paypal in Myanmar....

• Hsorino likes this

Hsorino

Hsorino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

That's a great idea Myatpanneain, but how would you do so? Willing to do a new platform, or use the existing Paypal platform and develop it in Myanmar?

There was a thread about it here: http://mingalapar.co...ount/?hl=paypal , maybe you should talk about it there, some people might be interested in your project.

Good luck

HarriCM

HarriCM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Do you need an exact adress in myanmar to get a visa or just put the name of the city where you will stay is enough? Just asking 'cause I do not have a booked hotel room and I will submit my visa application.

TS33

TS33

VIP Member

• Administrators
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationBangkok

Do you need an exact adress in myanmar to get a visa or just put the name of the city where you will stay is enough? Just asking 'cause I do not have a booked hotel room and I will submit my visa application.

Just write the name of any hotel you plan to stay and the city.

A journey of thousand miles begins with a single step!

HarriCM

HarriCM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

What about if you plan not to stay at any hotel?  :)

Mike7688

Mike7688

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

What about if you plan not to stay at any hotel?  :)

You can just put any hotel address on the form.. It's not like they check or ask for proof of booking.

Ystradyfodwg

Ystradyfodwg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

My first post to this forum and firstly thank you for adding the visa application forms.This certainly makes life easier by filling them out beforehand rather than on the day.I understand that evisas are available but its always nice to have you visa stamped inside your passport before you travel.

Just to add i went to the Embassy earlier this year with my girlfriend and everything ran very smoothly.The queue does start around 7am but if you get there about 8am there will be 10-20 people in front of you.It did get a little hectic just before opening at 9am with Thai travel agents forming another queue of their own but i believe there are two queues inside-one for westerners and one for Thais(please correct me if im wrong)?Cant remeber if i collected same afternoon or the following afternoon but again even though fairly busy everything went fine.

Please note that there is no shelter outside the Embassy and the sun is very strong both afetrnoon and even morning time so bring some water and maybe an umbrella for shade.There was also a small shop about 50 metres further in the soi on the right hand side which did photocopies etc. and made sure your application form was correct for a few baht.

Overall no real issues as most of the westerners were going on holiday seemed in a good mood and excited.

My 3 weeks in Myanmar was brilliant.Flew to Mandalay with free Air Asia shuttle bus to the centre of the city.You do have to dig deep in Mandalay to find interesting areas to visit but really enjoyed.Flew to Bagan which was amazing with hundreds of temples.Then had a week in Ngapali with its lovely look beach.Apart from the dozen or so 5* hotels everything was underdeveloped and very laid back.They were making a tarmac road when i was there in January(some of it by hand)so i would imagine things will develop quickly.Then finally back to Yangon staying near Sule Pagosa and Scotts Market where there is enough to see for 2-3 days.No problems with security or police and the Myanmar people were exceptionally friendly.Looking forward to returning in January 2015.Thanks again for the access to the visa application forms.

PatrickMorris

PatrickMorris

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Great resource. Thanks for sharing.

Indochina Travel Company is the leading travel operator that has gained huge recognition for providing customized tour packages to the clients at pocket-friendly rates. The destinations that this agency covers include Japan, Thailand, China, India, Myanmar and many others.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tourist visa myanmar, business visa myanmar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users