Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Myanmar is safe to travel now?

- - - - - Travel safe

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

William5

William5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Is it safe to travel in Myanmar now? I heard so many news about student protest. Gimme your opnion should i come or not. 

Zeyar

Zeyar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationYangon-on-the-Mersey

Is it safe to travel in Myanmar now? I heard so many news about student protest. Gimme your opnion should i come or not. 

I don't think it was ever not safe. Student protests, Muslim riots, government crackdowns on protestors. They're all conflated my the media and doesn't affect tourists or indeed day to day life for the vast majority of people. You should take everything you hear about Myanmar with a pinch of salt and ask why so many people are choosing to visit these days.

BurmeseNews

BurmeseNews

VIP Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,276 posts

Yes.. i totally agree with Zeyar. just the news does not really represent the actual condition of the country!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Travel, safe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users