Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Top City

Bagan Top City

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Saisai

Saisai

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 615 posts

Top City

1. Luang Prabang 97.14%
2. Bagan 95%
3. Stockholm 94.74%
4. Kyoto 94.29%
5. Hoi An 94.12%
6. Vancouver 93.85%
7. Berlin 93.51%
8. Rome 93.13%
9. Vienna 92.86%
10. Krakow 92.5%

Luang Prabang is never far from the top spot in this category – proof of its enduring charm, and the bevvy of treasures and unique experiences that await every traveller. Last year's Top City winner, Bagan, takes a close second place – proving that not only are our readers an intrepid bunch, they have fantastic taste, too. Congratulations also to Stockholm, a newcomer to the shortlist.

Just the news from http://www.wanderlus...015-the-winners. last year, Bagan stood at the top, but not now. Wanderlust made annual survey and it's the result for 2015. 

ShweGyi

ShweGyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Actually, I'm thinking about the town Luang Prabang. I'd never heard of it though I live in South east asia. What is famous for? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bagan, Top City

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users