Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Myit Kyi Na: The land of Kachin

Myit Kyi Na Kachin

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Saisai

Saisai

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 617 posts

Hi, 

Have you ever been to Myit Kyi Na, the capital of Kachin State? Actually, I'm not. And I'm so interested to go there but I never got a chance. Yesterday, my friend who recently come back from Myit Kyi Na sent me his photos. Even though his photos are untouched and simple, they made me stunned and my desire to go there comes into my mind again!

Thanks for your photos, my friend!  

Attached File  Myit Kyi Nar.jpg   65.34KB   0 downloads  An Taw Shin (အံေတာ္ရွင္) Monastery and Pagoda 

Attached File  Myit Kyi Nar 2.jpg   76.12KB   0 downloads Myit Kyi Na Market

Attached File  Myit Kyi Nar 3.jpg   72.31KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Myit Kyi Nar 4.jpg   85.71KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Myit Kyi Nar 5.jpg   147.11KB   0 downloads Junction of Ma Kha and Mali Kha

Attached File  Myit Kyi Nar 6.jpg   95.58KB   0 downloads Kachin National Manau Park

Attached File  Myit Kyi Nar 7.jpg   121.84KB   0 downloads Jawbone Prayer Hill

Attached File  Myit Kyi Nar 8.jpg   111.58KB   0 downloads Jawbone Cemetry

Attached File  Myit Kyi Nar 9.jpg   106.59KB   0 downloads Manau 

micheal

micheal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

The photo of "Junction of Ma kha and Mali Kha'" is quite strange. it's different from other photos which describes about that junction.. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Myit Kyi Na, Kachin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users