Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hot air balloon in Bagan: is it safe?

Hot Air Balloon Bagan Safe

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Siam

Siam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

I'm planning to ride hot air balloon when i reach in Bagan. What i want to know is "Is it safe?'... Please let me know if you know the price too. Thanks in advance! 

Saisai

Saisai

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 616 posts

In my opinion, It's totally safe. They used high quality balloons and advanced techniques. Don't worry too much. When I ride it for the first time, it cost about 150 USD. But the price may change depending on the season. (may slightly high at open season). 

sure, the views are amazing!.. 

Attached File  Hot air.jpg   236.55KB   0 downloadsAttached File  hot air 2.jpg   77.66KB   0 downloadsAttached File  hot air 3.jpg   109.18KB   0 downloadsAttached File  hot air 4.jpg   153.07KB   0 downloadsAttached File  hot air 5.jpg   115.51KB   0 downloads

micheal

micheal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Don't be anxious. You'll forget to be worry when you see that stunning views....

Check this one for your trip.  http://www.ananda-tr...an_myanmar.htm 

have a nice trip!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hot Air Balloon, Bagan, Safe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users