Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Vacancy: Looking for Myanmar Local people for a marketing/operation position

jobs vacancy operation marketing management

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Alley

Alley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello!

I am looking for someone who can work as a marketing consultant (to be based in Myanmar), whom can speak English & Myanmar well, and will be good if you have a background from media/telecommunciation industry.

If you are interested, kindly email me at  suhaili.abdullah@zed.com

Thank you.

micheal

micheal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Can you please let me know about your company? Name, services  and international or not? I'm really interested in your ad. Please let me know detail job description if possible. Thanks 

Micheal Jornat 

Yangon. 

Khainezarlin

Khainezarlin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello!

I am looking for someone who can work as a marketing consultant (to be based in Myanmar), whom can speak English & Myanmar well, and will be good if you have a background from media/telecommunciation industry.

If you are interested, kindly email me at  suhaili.abdullah@zed.com

Thank you.

I'm very interesting for your ad.I have an experience in MRTV-4 as do as a Scriptwriter.Please let me know your company name please.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jobs, vacancy, operation, marketing, management

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users