Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Martial art school Yangon

martial art yangon school myanmar classes lessons

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

yangonexpat

yangonexpat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Hi,

as most of the members know now I'll move to Yangon, and of course I'm back for more questions.

As I'll work from Monday to Friday, it will let me all the week end to do some activities.

In order to keep in shape, I think that Martial art classes could be a good choice.

So can someone please give me some recommendation about martial school in Yangon?

Thanks!

johninyangon

johninyangon

Advanced Member

• PC Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

I know only 2 martial school in Yangon, one is teaching Aikido and the other one is teaching Taekwondo. Here is the address:

- Aikido is at Yangon International Hotel 330 Ahlone Road

-Taekwondo is at Summit Parkview hotel 350 Ahlone Road

Use google map to find the exact location

Barnseee

Barnseee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Awesome thanks for the tip.

I am also likely to move to Yangon and i currently do TaeKwondo in australia so i was looking for somewhere to train over there.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: martial art, yangon, school, myanmar, classes, lessons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users