Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Visit Myanmar Now

Myanmar Tourism

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Saisai

Saisai

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 620 posts

The ministry of hotel and tourism Myanmar officially make a new promotion video last week in their youtube channel( mohtmm). Though the scenes are beautiful, but not get much attraction. 

Why the government has no idea like the promo video of Thailand, "I hate Thailand" .. Time to wake up from Cliche'..

micheal

micheal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Don't be too pessimist.. It's quite okay and interesting.. especially about the scenes of Phyu .. Phyu scenes are difficult to find and see on internet. Am I right? 

NangNaunt

NangNaunt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationMyanmar

hello my friends, 

If someone ask what Myanmar is, please let him watch this video-- short, informative, of course beautiful as well.. 

Saisai

Saisai

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 620 posts

From the Ministry of Hotels and Tourism, Myanmar 

• fireroksy likes this

jeremylao

jeremylao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

The video is fine and it makes want to go there. I will be visiting Myanmar again. However, there are attractions that are not included on the video on how beautiful Myanmar is.

Saisai

Saisai

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 620 posts

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Myanmar, Tourism

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users