Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sad news for Mandalay

Mandalay Downtown

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

KhinKhin

KhinKhin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

It's a really sad news for Mandalay. One of my facebook friend upload one of the downtown events of Mandalay. The girl (seems not too old) hold a stick and manage the child to beggar the money from the traveller.. 

She is in the downtown of Mandalay, coener of 26th and 80th street. Very sad view! 
Who will be responsible for this ugly scene? 

Attached File  sad.jpg   85.08KB   0 downloadsAttached File  sad 2.jpg   99.17KB   0 downloadsAttached File  sad 3.jpg   87.32KB   0 downloadsAttached File  sad 4.jpg   95.53KB   0 downloads

cloudyyangon

cloudyyangon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationYangon, Myanmar

very bad view! It shoudn't be like this in the heart area of Mandalay. Humm.. is the only word I can say at the moment! 

ASHWIN

ASHWIN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

very bad view! It shoudn't be like this in the heart area of Mandalay. Humm.. is the only word I can say at the moment! 

very bad and shame on the lady. Govt / Municipal should stop such child begging

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mandalay, Downtown

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users