Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Business Visa Application in Myanmar

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

christiano

christiano

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Greeting you all...
On my last visit on earlier of this July, I can enter and stay freely in Myanmar for 14 days without apply entry visa,due to Visa Exemption Agreement between my country, Indonesia and Myanmar.
I'll be back to Yangon on next early September for per year contracted job, then I guest I have to apply Business Visa due to my job contract period.
Is it posible for me to apply business visa after I arrive in Yangon? I mean... I will enter Myanmar by free visa just like I did before then apply for Business visa when I am allready in Myanamar.

Apreciate for every advise...

Cheers...

shini4

shini4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

So far I always needed to ask below items from the company that sponsor me:

1. Invitation letter from the company that sponsor me

2. That Company registration documents

I will also need to:

3. Fill the Business Visa form

4. Prepare 50$ in USD (not folded and not marked bank note)

5. Photo 4x6 color

Bring all the documents to Myanmar (details, including port of entries and type of visa is here http://evisa.moip.gov.mm/)

It is Visa on Arrival.

Business visa Length of stay is (70) days.

UPDATED:

In that web it says you can apply Business Visa online, read more here: http://evisa.moip.go...toBusiness.aspx.

http://evisa.moip.gov.mm/FAQ.aspx. Looks like Visa on Arrival is still on, but email them to ask for sure.

12. Will Visa on Arrival and Myanmar Embassy continue to issue visa when Myanmar has launched online eVisa?
Yes. You may apply visa online or at Myanmar Embassy near your location. Visa on Arrival is for Business Visa only.

christiano

christiano

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Big thanks for your info shini4...
Yeah everything was going smooth ... I got my VOA last night, and now I am starting my job in Mandalay ...

miley

miley

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

What can I do If I want to stay longer than 70 days in Yangon? other types of visa? I might need to stay in Yangon for a year and I don't to go in and out during that time.    Thanks. 

SaiKyawThet

SaiKyawThet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationYangon, Myanmar

What can I do If I want to stay longer than 70 days in Yangon? other types of visa? I might need to stay in Yangon for a year and I don't to go in and out during that time.    Thanks. 

You gotta to fly out of Yangon, the nearest and the best is to Bangkok, then you show the documents from your sponsered company and get BVOA again. Kinda complicated huh? :)

Cheers,
Sai

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.  - Claudia Ghandi

Fire

Fire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello every member of this forum, I have tourist visa but would like to convert it to Business Visa. Would it be possible for me to do it while in Myanmar? Am currently in Cambodia and would like to live and work in Myanmar to integrate with the people. I need the advice of the possibility of working on the business visa before the expiration of my one month tourist visa. What to do?

SaiKyawThet

SaiKyawThet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationYangon, Myanmar

Hello every member of this forum, I have tourist visa but would like to convert it to Business Visa. Would it be possible for me to do it while in Myanmar? Am currently in Cambodia and would like to live and work in Myanmar to integrate with the people. I need the advice of the possibility of working on the business visa before the expiration of my one month tourist visa. What to do?

As far as I know, its not possible to convert tourist visa into Business visa. I would suggest to apply Business Visa (on arrival) before you enter Myanmar. For more info: feel free to mail to saikyaw.thet@gmail.com.

Cheers,
Sai

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.  - Claudia Ghandi

Fire

Fire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Thank you Sai, i would send you an email. Please would appreciate if you can render me great assitance. I have already the tourist visa which am planning to visit next month October. Am from Nigeria in West Africa but have lived in Cambodia for close to 3 years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users