Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for gym in yangon

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

JimBrown

JimBrown

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a gym in yangon which is combined with boxing class (not lethwei), I know one place that is Balance Fitness but membership fee is crazy expensive (USD 950 for 6 months), I can't afford this amount. If you know some information about a kind of gym which I looking for, please let me know.

Thank you so much 

JB 

ShweGyi

ShweGyi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Where do you live actually. From my experience, playing gym in which place is not too important whatever  expensive or cheap. The place must be near with you so that you can go everyday or every alternate day. 

So, choose from your near region and do regularly. If i know your area, I can give you more information. 

JimBrown

JimBrown

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Thz for your advice bro ShweGyi. I love to go not only gym but also boxing class as well. I do exercise for strength and love to fight also. 

In yangon I know a lot of lethwei class but I still can't find a boxying club. 

micheal

micheal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

I'm not sure this will help or not..

http://mingalapar.co...hl=+fight +camp

I once posted about that fight camp. But tried to go. Not successful yet.. :) 

Please check! 

JimBrown

JimBrown

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Thz micheal 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users