Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Check out the first Toys Collector of this generation from Myanmar

myanmar culture toys passion lifestyle

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Cultureshock

Cultureshock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

This page is a place for every toy lovers / antiques-lovers from Myanmar. I have been sharing my personal collection of toys that i picked up across the globe such as U.K, Singapore and United States. I have been collection toys for over 5 years now and its time for me to share it with everyone from Myanmar who has the same passion as I did over toys and antiques. Since, I'm the first action-figures collector of this generation in Burma its my honour to share my collection with all of our Burmese people. I invite all of you on this Facebook page(link-below) to share,like, and if you happened to love toys or you have been collection any types of stuff, message me, let me know your stories and i will share it with everyone on my page. 

-DennisMoehein

(https://www.facebook...mar?ref=tn_tnmn)  -- Link To Culture Shock (Myanmar Action Figures Collector) Page

miley

miley

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Quite interesting especially on antiques! I think no one share about the antiques and toys for Myanmar. You might be the first. Just thinking about the story behind the page. the start for commercial or not?

Cultureshock

Cultureshock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello Miley,

Thanks for your interest, the only thing i can say in the mean time i'm looking out for people who have same passion and love for toys and antiques like me. The focal-point on my page is aiming for the 'truth', truth passion from other people like me and definitely not 'money'. I'm willing to guide personally to people who would love to buy toys and antiques with information from online and in-store if necessary. With that being said, i will not take 'money' or any types of transactions from anyone on this page because my understanding says everyone's time and true love for toys and antiques are worth a lot more than a small chunk of change.

-DennisMoehein

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: myanmar, culture, toys, passion, lifestyle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users