Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nyaung Oo Phee Island

- - - - - Island Kyawt Thaung

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Siam

Siam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

My friends just came back from Kyawt Thaung, one of the southern towns of Myanmar. And he told me about very beautiful island, Nyaung oo Phee which is just two hour speedboard drive.. 

Interesting! I wanna go there.. Unfortunately my friend's camera broken due to some reasons and I can't see the amazing island. I can't find about that island on google as well..

Who knows about that island?  

ShweGyi

ShweGyi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Nyaung Oo Phee is one of the unexplored island and beach of Andaman Sea. Fortunately, there's a hotel in that island.. 

Here're some photos of my friend,Moe Win and TZK travel and tour company.. 

Attached File  island.jpg   59.21KB   0 downloadsAttached File  island 2.jpg   108.37KB   0 downloadsAttached File  island 3.jpg   91.93KB   0 downloadsAttached File  island 4.jpg   56.43KB   0 downloadsAttached File  island 5.jpg   59.52KB   0 downloadsAttached File  island 6.jpg   111.16KB   0 downloadsAttached File  island 7.jpg   81.36KB   0 downloadsAttached File  island 8.jpg   85.64KB   0 downloadsAttached File  island 9.jpg   90KB   0 downloadsAttached File  island 10.jpg   141.67KB   0 downloads

William5

William5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Beautiful Beach! The most striking point is there's no one on the beach even though it's so stunning. That may be the unique characteristic of Myanmar beach. Whenever I saw a photo of your beach, it never accompanied with the people.. no people under the bright sunrays!

Hope to visit there one day in near future...  

ShweGyi

ShweGyi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

another beautiful island.. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Island, Kyawt Thaung

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users