Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Toddy-Palm Juice Bar

Toddy-Palm Juice Bar Bagan

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Saisai

Saisai

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 616 posts
One of my girl friends suggest me a shop to go and drink toddy palm juice when I reach Bagan cuz she knows very well that I like the juice. At first, I'm not too interested to say more about it. But when she sent me the photos of the shop, I became alert and wanna go there..

Lovely shop with traditional style.. Check it out. The name of the shop is "Wine" which literally means circle in Myanmar language situated at the highway of Bagan.. 

Attached File  B.jpg   115.64KB   0 downloadsAttached File  B 2.jpg   99.55KB   0 downloadsAttached File  B 3.jpg   81.67KB   0 downloadsAttached File  B 4.jpg   92.14KB   0 downloadsAttached File  b 5.jpg   91.64KB   0 downloadsAttached File  b 6.jpg   102.39KB   0 downloadsAttached File  b 7.jpg   95.45KB   0 downloadsAttached File  b 8.jpg   104.16KB   0 downloadsAttached File  b 9.jpg   83.44KB   0 downloadsAttached File  b 10.jpg   102.39KB   0 downloads

micheal

micheal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

One of my girl friends suggest me a shop to go and drink toddy palm juice when I reach Bagan cuz she knows very well that I like the juice. At first, I'm not too interested to say more about it. But when she sent me the photos of the shop, I became alert and wanna go there..

Lovely shop with traditional style.. Check it out. The name of the shop is "Wine" which literally means circle in Myanmar language situated at the highway of Bagan.. 

seems nice! I'll go there when I reach Bagan again. Where is it exactly? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Toddy-Palm, Juice, Bar, Bagan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users