Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

when is the best time to visit?

- - - - - visit tour season

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

William5

William5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
I plan to come to visit Myanmar on coming March. Is it good time? Some says it'll be very hot. Is that right? If yes, when is the best time to come? 

Please suggest me! 

KhinKhin

KhinKhin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

As for me, I usually recommend my friends to come and visit on November. That month is very suitable to go anywhere in Myanmar, neither too cold nor hot as well as not too crowded. 

March is not quite bad too.. After Mrach, the people celebrate their new year party in April, so the local people don't go for travel that much in this time.. That means no crowded.. But the weather is a bit hot if you plan to go to middle region of Myanmar like Mandalay and Bagan.. 

Finally, it depends on you! Decide yourself.. If you feel well, all will be fine! :) 

SusanTravels

SusanTravels

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

In terms of seasonal experiences, March is quite a good time to visit Myanmar (hot air ballooning over Bagan temples, cycling, and even beach season). There are some great web sources to find seasonal tips on Myanmar:

1. RoveMe - experiences, weather, and crowdedness info

2. SelectiveAsia - great weather-based tips

3. Responsible Travel - short and concise seasonal tips

There are some concerns in Myanmar right now...but I hope it's still ok to visit it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: visit, tour, season

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users