Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Proverb translation?

tattoo translation myanglish burmese language english proverb love hate sayings

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

smartiely

smartiely

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi everyone! 

I've been thinking of tattoo designs recently and I've had my heart set on getting a proverb tattooed in Burmese to represent my cultural heritage from my mother's side although sadly, those on her side of the family that can read and write well in Burmese are half way across the world!

If anyone could help me translate the meaning of this proverb: ချစ်စကိုရှည်စေ၊ မုန်းစကိုတိုစေ

that would be wonderful! I've found that it translates to "let love live long, let hate short live" but any confirmation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tattoo, translation, myanglish, burmese, language, english, proverb, love, hate, sayings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users