Welcome to Mingalapar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cost of living at Myanmar

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Roky91

Roky91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello,

Greeting to all. I am planning to move to Myanmar for a job. Can anyone tell me that is it possible to live under 600-700 us dollar at semi urban areas? 

Davidlianno

Davidlianno

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

It is possible to live under such budget. However, if you are a foreigner,

you better consult first with your embassy whether you can rent a house or

do business. 

Buthere2

Buthere2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello everyone. Just want to say hello and introduce myself also. Iam also considering to visit Myanmar for a first time. Actually I've spend a lot lime in other Southeast Asia countries, but never visited Myanmar. Also I am interested in living here for a longer time. I'm curious to explore it working as a digital nomad :)

MyanDia

MyanDia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I recently moved here with my family for business, and it is possible to live under $700 in semi-urban areas. As with anywhere, you have to expect that some of the commodities you're used to may not be attainable (i.e. storage space, home size, etc.) We rent for a little bit more than that, but are relatively pleased overall. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users